It's time to order the 2014 Velo Bella kits. As far as I know the sponsors are staying the same for the upcoming year. Although we MAY add a small tribute on the jersey to former Velo Bella Amy Dombroski. However, this does not REQUIRE you to purchase a new jersey if you already have a 2012-2013.
In order to race for Velo Bella, you must have the CURRENT jersey which means (2012-present). (The 2011 jersey does not have the power bar logo)
Please check out the links below for the Black kit and White (tops). Remember: The shorts are still black even though they are listed under the white order. The bra, I believe is white and just has the logo. There are TWO links: Black and White!
This order will be open until 11:59 pm Thursday 10/31/2013 HALLOWEEN!! Please, please do not wait until the last moment!!
The items will be shipped to me (Cynthia) and I will send them out to you with the help of Ithaca area Velo Bellas Shipping date is Dec 20! You should receive them by the New Year!
PS: For those of you who have NOT ordered before from Voler, please see instructions below:
Welcome to the Voler Online Ordering System
Your team has decided to use the Voler Custom Online Order System for collecting and processing your cycling apparel order. Please follow the steps below to place your individual order for inclusion in the overall team order.
1. Click on this link to access your team order site (se above)
2. Click on “LOGIN” to enter your Login/Billing Info. Click on “Create Account” to save the information and to create your new User ID and Password. You will automatically be directed to the home page for your team order. If you are a returning customer, please use your original Login and Password.
3. Click on “Begin Shopping" to gain access to the orderable products page. To place items in your shopping cart, click on the item you want to order, then the options you want to select, then the “Add to cart” button. You can choose to “View Your Bag” or “Continue Shopping” after adding each item. Repeat these steps for each item you want to order.
4. After placing the last item you want to order in your shopping cart, click on “View Your Bag” to display the items. Carefully review the items and make any necessary modifications or deletions. Because each item is custom built, refunds and exchanges will not be accepted. After you have confirmed your order is correct, click on “Proceed to Checkout” to complete the secure checkout process by entering your credit card payment information.
5. After you have completed the secure checkout process, an Order Confirmation will automatically be displayed and e-mailed to you for your records.
6. After the order deadline date has passed, you will no longer be able to access the order site. If you have not completed the checkout process for your order by this date, any items in your cart will be removed. The Order Deadline and the Order Ship Date are displayed on the order homepage. The Ship Date is the date that your order will be shipped directly to your Coordinator for distribution.
Thank you for your order. If you have any questions, please call 800-488-6537 and ask for assistance from a Voler Customer Service Representative, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's a shout out to check out the Voler catalog and order VB clothing! We need at least 3 more long or short sleeve jerseys , ~ 5 more Tri garments and a few more accessories to make the minimum order so if you're on the fence...please consider.. ? Thx!!