Website naming gone bad. . .
vbtrigirl VB Team Member
Posted: Wed Jan 10th, 2007 01:44 am
All of these are legitimate companies that didn't spend quite enough time
considering how their online names might appear ... and
be misread. These are not made up. Check them out yourself!
1. Who Represents is where you can find the name of the agent that
represents any celebrity. Their Web site is http://www.whorepresents.com
2 . Experts Exchange is a knowledge base where programmers can
exchange advice and views at http://www.expertsexchange.com
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at http://www.therapistfinder.com
5. There's the Italian Power Generator company,
6. And don't forget the Mole Station Native Nursery in New South Wales ,
7. If you're looking for IP computer software, there's always
8. The First Cumming Methodist Church Web site is
9. And the designers at Speed of Art await you at their wacky Web site,
Flandria VB Guest
Joined: Sat Dec 16th, 2006
Location: Ghent, Belgium
Frizzle-frazzle: Posted: Wed Jan 10th, 2007 02:09 am
OMG, this post is just so damn hilarious!!!
Posted: Wed Jan 10th, 2007 02:24 am
I'm gona bounce this to the public chitchat area, so that innocent passersbys can enjoy the entertainment too.
Because innocent passersbys need all the help they can get.
Hmm. I think there are a few spare s's in this post. Hopefully I have not exceeded my quota.
DawnSev VB Team Member
Joined: Sat Oct 4th, 2008
Location: Madrid, Spain
Frizzle-frazzle: Posted: Tue Oct 7th, 2008 08:21 pm
I used to work for a company called Bike Spain here in Madrid. I don't think that the owner gave the name a lot of thought because the website address ended up being http://www.bikespain.XXX .... Bikes Pain, indeed....
Current time is 12:05 pm
Powered by - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez
Oh La La