If you're in the So Cal area Sat AM.. join us for the Pie Ride!! An epic ride to Julian for their fabulous pies!
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jennifer Yake <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Oct 3, 2007 8:54 PM
Bella and fellas,
Next time I'm sending out evites to illicit more takers. For those wishing to ride a shorter ride there are a few alternatives. Not quite as sexy but fun. No computers, hr monitors, or carbo pro required. It's the off season, let your hair down and your wheels roll.
1) Ride Kitchen Creek Road to Sunrise highway then decend for about 25 miles total. (Not as exciting but an epic ride.
2) Ride Kitchen Creek and skip the 12 extra miles into Julian. (No pie for you)
3) Skip Kitchen Creek Rd and ride sunrise highway. Saves 10 miles.
4) Shuttle a car or bribe a friend with pie to pick you up in Julian
5) Purchase Julian Pie at Vons. Consume while channel surfing. Make eye contact with your bike. It sees you.
Riding is fun. Just ride. Screw the idea of a training ride for just one day and come out for an epic ride with no entry fee.